Home / Blog / Detail

Community Outreach Assistance

While a patient is receiving home care services under Medicare, a Medical Social Worker can assist a patient through the home care agency to provide short-term counseling services.   Our licensed medical social workers can access the needs of a patient and community resources available locally.   We provide short-term counseling services, referral to and coordination with community resources, assistance with living arrangements, assistance with financial problems and long range planning.

Back to Blog

Contact Us

View the Locations page to find an office location near you.

* Verification - Type the term below